Termite Control and Protection with Bell County Best Control, LLC
Termites become a hazard on any property as they feast on wood, which is usually the foundation of your building. This causes severe structural damage to your residential or commercial property, making termites both feared and dreaded.
Have your home inspected for termites by our team of pest control professionals, either as part of a maintenance program or a real estate sale. Some of what we look for include:
- Mud tubes that help termites travel above ground
- Damaged wood or wood with a hollow sound
- Pinholes in walls and wallpaper
- Small sawdust piles
- Small piles of wings
We also offer professional termite treatments that help rid your home of these dangerous pests. Some of our methods include:
- A chemical barrier built around your home’s exterior
- Applying chemicals directly to the termites
- Applying chemicals that mimic insect hormones that stunt their development
Learn the Difference Between Ants and Termites
|Two wing sets, with one wing longer|
|Two same-size sets of wings|
In addition to termite protection and control programs we are proud to offer rodent and animal control programs. For more information about our services, please give us a call today 254-698-2845 to fill out a contact form.